This video is only a guide. Please see the written description for the full syllabus.
Demonstrate the following throwing techniques while Uke is stationary, and then again while moving:
- Uchi Mata – Inner thigh
- Ashi Guruma – Leg wheel
- Okuri Ashi Harai – Sweeping ankle
- Sasae Tsuri Komi Ashi – Propping drawing ankle throw
Demonstrate effective escape methods from the following hold down techniques, with transitions resulting in any hold down, arm lock or strangle.
- Kesa Gatame – Scarf hold
- Kata Gatame – Shoulder Hold
- Yoko Shiho Gatame – Side Four Quarters
- Kami Shiho Gatame – Upper Four Quarters
- Ushiro Gatame – Reverse Hold Down
- Tate Shiho Gatame – Triangular Hold Down
Demonstrate any preventative methods of avoiding or resisting the following strangles and arm locks resulting in any transitional technique:
- Gyaku or Nami Juji Jime – Reverse/Cross Strangle
- Okuri Eri Jime – Sliding Collar Strangle
- Kata Hajime – Single Wing Strangle
- Hadaka Jime – Naked Choke
- Ude Hishigi Juji Gatame – Cross Arm Lock
- Ude Garami – Entangled Arm Lock / Figure of Four Armlock
- Minimum 4 wins against similar grade or line up of mixed grades.
- 1 draw
- 0 losses allowed
- Score only by Wazari or Ippon