This video is only a guide. Please see the full syllabus below.
Demonstrate the following throwing techniques while Uke is stationary, and then again while moving. All throws must be dynamic and effective for Ippon throw:
- Harai Goshi – Sweeping hip
- Ashi Guruma – Ankle / leg wheel
- Morote Seoi Nage – Double hand shoulder throw
Demonstrate the following groundwork techniques:
- The first six hold down techniques in the groundwork wheel while Uke tries to escape. Control of Uke and movement must be evident.
- Two individual techniques turning Uke over from a crouching position resulting in any arm lock only.
Demonstrate one escape from the following hold down:
- Kata Gatame – Shoulder hold
Demonstrate the following combination techniques:
Kouchi Gari into Tai Otoshi
Tai Otoshi into Ouchi Gari
- 3 wins against similar grade or line up of mixed grades.
- 1 draw
- 1 loss allowed